Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Keeping up with graduation I.

I'm still here in Urbana-Champaign but I already miss a lot of things, here! A few days ago, I saw one of my friends registered for his classes next semester. 
  • I miss reading reviews at ratemyprofessors.com
  • I miss comparing time tickets, seeing who gets to register the earliest
  • I miss refreshing UI Integrate every 10 seconds to see if there is any opening in the class that I'm interested in
  • I miss asking people to take the same class with me
In a few weeks time, I'll miss everything about U of I, CU, IL  and the states.

3 comments:

chibi said...

haaaa..
Im starting to miss all those stuff as well. Time surely flies.
why oo why.sigh
T_T

SyedaFauzi said...

Tgh miss ni..huhuhu

safwan nadzri said...

milah, tu lah
pejam celik nnt semua dh ada anak haha

kak syeda, jadi x dtg sini semula?